According to an article published by Inman, 2017 will be a seller’s market. A slowing inventory was noted as having an impact in addition to rising home prices. With home prices being up, lucrative offers are starting to seem more and more appealing to baby-boomers who are finding themselves as empty-nesters. With an up-tick in sellers, we’ll uncover how to produce materials to capture and convert them online and on social media.
As sellers begin their search, you’ll want to capture their attention, and quickly. One of the best ways is through online channels such as blog writing. By writing about what they are directly looking for, you’ll be able to capture their attention directly. Some examples of these topics include:
- Should I sell my home?
- When is the best time to sell my home?
- How much is my home worth?
Once you have enticed them to find out more, make sure you have ways of capturing the leads information.
While capturing leads organically through your blogs, you’ll want to ensure that you are in front of your leads digitally as well. Generating seller lead producing content for social media is no easy task however. There are several important pieces of your seller lead advertisement that you’ll want to include in each post to ensure maximum ROI:
- The right audience - Facebook allows you to target individual people based on their geographic location, demographics, and so much more. For example, you could target people based on the zip code you service that are also homeowners.
- The right message - Ensuring that you are in front of the right audience doesn’t mean anything if you don’t have the right message. This can reflect what they are already searching for. An example would be to create a message based on home values in the area (if they are going up).
- The right image - It goes without saying but you should pick images of houses that are a close match to your local community. This will allow the potential seller to envision their home being on the market and being sold.
- The right landing page - So your lead is interested in learning more from you, now what? By having a landing page that is unique to them, you create a sense of brand continuity throughout the process.
A great seller leads campaign, like anything else in life, needs to be fine-tuned so that it is producing the results you are after. At Zurple, we don’t just focus on capturing seller leads interest, we specialize in converting them into clients.
To find out how Zurple can help you close more and prospect less, speak with a team member today.