Do you use Twitter for real estate marketing? We’ve been following monthly #NextGenAgent Zillow tweetchats and have gathered the best advice from the over 100 agents who have participated in them. This post will allow you to learn from top industry performers and starting applying their actionable suggestions to your business.
How to stand out as a #NextGenAgent:
- Keep following up with your leads. It often takes 7 communications before your potential client responds. Most agents give up after the 3rd or 4th follow up attempt.
- Online buyers expect an agent’s response within 5 minutes or less.
If you're not always able to get back to your leads within 5 minutes - Conversations™ can help. Get a sample message in your inbox.
- Have a strong online presence: use your own real estate website and Facebook or any other social media platform where your target audience is active. Also make sure you have a robust Zillow profile. Doing so will help you be found by prospective clients.
- Video is a big differentiator - it helps agents reach their target audiences online. You can make a series of short videos by shooting them on your phone and talking about your local area - showcasing its schools, businesses and any special amenities – and posting them to YouTube.
How to boost your business with reviews:
- Zillow premier agent reviews have a dramatic impact on lead gen and conversion. Ask buyers to provide testimonials a few days before closing by sending a direct link by e-mail.
- Send a review template when asking for a testimonial so your clients don’t have to reinvent the wheel and get back to you sooner rather than later (you can use our free testimonial template!)
- Display your reviews on your own site, blog, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest and in your email signatures.
- Your reviews are one of critical listing tools. They generate inbound calls from sellers based off your online reviews.
- Respond right away to any negative reviews and keep it professional. Your reputation is at stake when dealing with an unhappy client – make sure you resolve any negative situation to your client’s satisfaction.
How to leverage online data to earn trust of your clients:
- Interpret any online data for your clients to demonstrate your expertise.
- Use Zillow city research reports that get published every month.
- To show your clients how homes appreciate in various neighborhoods, use Zillow index charts and local market reports for each neighborhood.
- Include all the data points in your CMAs: home’s value, tax assessment, Zestimate, comparables and your own opinion and assessment.
Looking for more great advice?
Connect with these #NextGenAgent tweetchat contributors:
Boyenga Team: @BoyengaTeam
Kevin Lisota: @kevinlisota
Pete Zizzi: @pzizzi30
Andrea Geller: @Geller_Andrea
Jay Thompson: @TheJayT
Rhonda Duffy: @RhondaDuffy
Chris Speicher: @SpeicherGroup