Feeling tired of the confines of gravity? Ever want to show your listings in a more dazzling way? Well, you’re not alone. One of the fastest growing trends amongst real estate agents is the usage of aerial photographs to take their property to new heights.
After looking through lots of listing pictures online, your prospects are going to want images that pop! According to an article published on Cisco, drone aerial photographs are rapidly becoming the real estate trend of the future. It’s not just commercial properties either, residential real estate can see big benefits from drone photos as well.
Drone, sweet drone: Take your listing to new altitudes:Selling a property
- Stand out from your competition with unique aerial photos
- Provide your prospects with pictures from literally any angle
- Live stream your drone footage to your social media channels and gain more leads
- Showcase unique features like the landscaping or pool
- Give the property a sense of scale
- Provide a sense of proximity to schools, freeways, etc.
When it comes to standing out from your competition, why not take it to new heights? As a relatively new and untapped resource, drones can provide your listing with all sorts of new advantages.
To find out how you can rise above the competition in your MLS Board, schedule an appointment with a Zurple representative today: