Real estate agents love to add their brand to everything it seems. And why not? It helps solidify the idea that you are the premiere real estate agent in the area to its residents. Your Facebook Business Page should be no exception to this, and should exude the same feeling that your website and real life persona do.
How Do I Create a Real Estate Facebook Cover Image?
First you will need to have an image that you have permission to use. If you can't find a royalty-free image, you can download this real estate image archive for a wealth of free-to-use high quality images. Zurple also has a few Facebook Cover Images ready for you to use.
After you have chosen your image, follow the below steps:
Uploading Your Cover Photo to Facebook (desktop):
- Visit your Facebook Page
- Hover your mouse over top-left corner of the cover image section
- Click the camera icon
- Select Upload Photo/Video
- Select a photo or video from your computer
- Drag to reposition
- Click Save
Or if you are uploading from your phone:
Uploading Your Cover Photo to Facebook (mobile app)
- Open the Facebook App
- Click on the "three lines" in the lower-right corner of the app
- Select "Pages"
- Select your Facebook Business Page
- Click the "Page" flag icon
- Click "Edit" on the cover image in the top-left corner
- Select "Edit Cover Area"
- Select an image or images
- Click "Save"
NOTE: Facebook may update their interface in the future, and the steps needed may be similar but not exactly the same as listed in our instructions.