Halloween is not complete without Jack O'Lanterns. Here is a gallery of our favorite ones (kid friendly):
Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater
Where the Wild Things Are
Knock on Wood
Want to carve your own?
Here are a few tips to do it like a pro:
- Get a pumpkin with a big thick greenish stem.
- Don't dimiss a weirdly-shaped pumpkin.
- Have a plan and make a drawing beforehand.
- Block some time to carve so you don't feel rushed.
- Display proudly your Jack O'Lantern.
Happy and Safe Halloween!
Want to carve out some time for Halloween fun?