Do you ever wish you had more time on your hands? You can get more of this much needed resource by utilizing this time saving hack: scheduling emails. In this article we list a few different emails you can schedule ahead of time, to help ease your workload.
Real Estate Emails That Should Be Scheduled Ahead of Time
1. Open House Announcements
If you are hosting an open house, chances are you are planning to do so - instead of spontaneously deciding to do one last minute. Since this is most definitely the cast, you'll want to schedule your announcement emails to go ahead of time.
In the chaotic world we live in, one thing we can always depend on is the regularity of national celebrations. 4th of July, Valentines Day, Thanksgiving, and so on. These holidays happen on the same date every year. You can schedule all your holiday emails at the beginning of the year. If you want to go a step further, you can also schedule your holiday emails for the the next few years all at once. Just take some time to edit each email before they send.
3. Reminder Emails
In addition to setting a reminder to yourself to follow up with a real estate lead, you can also schedule a follow up email. Imagine an out-of-town lead telling you they will be in town the last weekend of July - and getting a response from a scheduled email about a time to meet, before you ever text or call them!
4. Just ListedSend an email out as soon as a hot property comes on the market. To increase your open rates, you'll want to send properties that match your leads' search criteria. This is something Zurple will do for you automatically. If you want to truly personalize the client experience of your sellers, you can send listing emails that are similar to your seller's properties.
5. Just Sold ListingsCelebrate your success by sending a Just Sold email. Similar to new properties, just sold listings can give prospects a good idea of what the market is like. What homes are actually selling for can be more educational than what they are listing for when it comes to some buyers.
How to Schedule Emails Using Zurple
- Log into your Zurple account
- Hover over the Marketing tab
- Select Email Message
- Select your recipients
- Write out your email
- Click on the "calendar" icon
- Select your date
- Click "Schedule"