This is a short and sweet post with 11 marketing ideas for real estate pros you can implement right away. Get into action!
- Invest in your community to generate top of the mind referral. - Anneamarie du LeBohn, Community Engagement Strategist, TNG Real Estate
- Consider selling the furniture as a turn key package. - Stephanie Badillo, Principal, Badillo Development Group
- Make your house memorable with one stand-out item that buyers can't forget. - Heather W. Leikin, Realtor, The House Agents/Partners Trust
- Add a rider to your real estate sign that says "Google This Address". - Bill Gassett, RE/MAX Executive Realty
- Use social media to target your key demographic with your current product inventory. - Shannon Gaskamp, Marketing Specialist, Princeton Classic Homes
- Start building your email list now, don’t wait. - Liz Froment, Copywriter & Marketing Consultant, The Property Copy Co.
- Hand-written notes can distinguish you from your competition. - Danielle Procopio, CSC | Real Estate Broker, Certified Home Staging Consultant
- If they can’t come to the open house, bring the open house to them. - Reba Miller, Founder, RP Miller Realty Group
- Grow your network with regular get togethers. - Nicholas Lee, Licensed Real Estate Agent, Sierra Residential
- Invest in professional photographs of your properties. - Troy Balakhan, Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate, Keller Williams Jupiter
- Craft a personalized message for your buyers. - Chris Haddon, Founder, REI 360
What marketing ideas have proven successful for your real estate business? Share in the comments below.