Real Estate newsletters can be very effective in connecting and engaging with your lead database. Whether you send email or hardcopy newsletters it’s always important to give your readers valuable content, so they associate your name and brand with helpful information.
Since inboxes tend to flood with emails on a daily basis, newsletters should be unique and catchy. When creating newsletters you can use several tactics to make your message stand out, one of which is by theming your content or message. Here are some topics to help you brainstorm and get started!
Real Estate Newsletter Topics:
- 2016 Real Estate Trends to Be Aware Of
- Predicted Buyer Profiles of 2016
- Predicted Mortgage Rate Trends for 2016
- Real Estate Scams to Be Cautious Of
- Safety Tips for Homeowners
- When is the right time to Sell or Buy?
- Latest Trends in New Construction
- Local Real Estate Trends (TIP: Tailor your content to the local market to provide relevance)
- Local Community Events
- DIY Design Tips to Update Your Home
- Fix It Tips For Small Projects Around the House
- DIY Tips for Landscaping Your Backyard
- Best Practices for Keeping Your Home in Good Shape with Pets
- What to Look for When Shopping for a New Home
- First Time Buyer Advice
- Green Home Tips
- Selling Scams to Be Cautious Of
- Feature a Luxury Listing
- Interior Design Trends
- Moving Tips - recommend any companies?
- Home Staging Trends
- Common Selling Questions and Answers
- Top Reasons to Move
- Open House Advice
- What to Look for in a Seller’s Agent
- How to Increase the Value of Your Home
- Seasonal Tips for Selling a Property
- Holiday/Season Inspired
Pro tip: Try creating your newsletter as a real estate infographic. Readers are drawn to images over text, keeping them engaged longer!
Whether you’re informing leads about real estate trends, DIY tips or buyer and seller insights make sure to provide compelling newsletter content (like these!) that your readers will find valuable.