It’s the last day of February, meaning St. Patty’s Day is just around the corner! Heat up your pipeline this spring and get some of the leads that may not have seen their shadow this Groundhog’s Day out on the real estate market! As a real estate agent, you can spice up Q1 with a few of these festive marketing ideas.
Try these 7 St. Patrick’s Day Themed Real Estate Marketing Ideas to Try -
1. St Patrick’s Day Themed Pop-By GiftPop-by gifts are a great way to stay top of mind with past clients and to generate referrals. As a real estate agent, you just swing by past client’s homes with a small gift that says thank you for business, I have been thinking of you. St. Patrick’s Day is a great day to pop-by with something a little extra festive. Below are a few St. Patrick’s Day Pop-By gifts are as follows -
- Your Referrals are Golden! (Attach to a bag of gold chocolate gold coins)
- A good client is like a four-leaf clover – hard to find and lucky to have (attach to St.
- Patrick’s Day themed items, lucky charms, skittles, etc.)
- Lucky to Have Your Referrals! (Attach to a bag of gold chocolate coins or coaster)
- Don’t Search for Your Next Home Alone - Let Me Find Your Pot Of Gold (attach to Hershey’s gold peanuts & pretzels bar
(Pro-Tip: You don't need a holiday as an excuse to pop-by. Stay top of mind all year long with Zurple's Pop-By Gift Planner, download your copy here)
2. St. Patrick’s Day Themed Post CardsMany agents send out postcards to stay top of mind with their farmed neighborhoods. Make your next post card St. Patrick’s Day themed to stand out. Below are a few ideas for your next post card -
- Don’t Trust Luck to Sell Your Home
- I Can Be Your Lucky Charm – call me to find your dream home this year
- Let Me Find your Pot Of Gold – Call Me to Find your Dream Home
3. Hold a St. Patrick’s Day EventIf your brokerage allows you to hold events in the company office, use St. Patrick’s Day as a holiday to do so. Below are a few St. Patrick Day themed events for your next company event -
- Bingo – St. Patty’s Day Themed
- Corned Beef & Cabbage Dinner
- Raffle or Drawing (based on theme of luck)
4. Hold a St. Patty’s Day Themed Open HouseSt. Patrick’s Day falls on a Saturday this year, meaning everyone will be active this weekend. Hold an open house that is St. Patrick’s Day themed. Cater with shamrock cookies, Irish soda bread, or dare I say Guinness? This will all depend on personal preference and your own brokerage’s rules.
5. Blog on Local EventsAs a real estate agent, you should be regularly blogging on local events, landmarks, and business to drive hyper-local traffic to your real estate website. With St. Patrick’s Day you’ll have a better chance of landing on the first page of Google when home owners begin searching for local events.
(Pro-Tip: Need more help with your SEO? Download a Real Estate Agent's Guide to SEO in 2018)
6. March Madness/St. Patrick’s Day Themed ContestsLike fantasy football, many NBA fans participate in March Madness events. Allow your brokerage to hold a March Madness corporate event and invite affiliates to attend. It will extend your sphere of influence in your local community, while encouraging some friendly competition!
7. Sponsor Local EventsSome cities take St. Patrick’s Day more seriously than others. If you live in a city like Boston or Cleveland, be sure your brokerage gets some exposure. Sponsor a local parade, raffle contest, or fair.
Want more great real estate advice? Subscribe to Zurple’s Agent Success Center here –